Frank+Mason+shushing+fs1.jpg

plenty cocky!

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Nearly every Cyclone and probably the same percentage of Wildcats does similar things. The fact that we don't recall him showboating indicates that he did it less than others.

As for me, I would love it if I had seen less of Bowie's "call me" and Jackson's "sleepy hands". Overexposure...

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Nearly every Cyclone and probably the same percentage of Wildcats does similar things. The fact that we don't recall him showboating indicates that he did it less than others.

As for me, I would love it if I had seen less of Bowie's "call me" and Jackson's "sleepy hands". Overexposure...
You've seen it less because we've kicked Kboo's ass more than the other B12 schools.

• Creative
Reactions: surly

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
You've seen it less because we've kicked Kboo's ass more than the other B12 schools.
I actually watch a lot of Big 12 when the Cyclones aren't playing, so while you have a sneaky (snarky) point, I do see the crap KU players pull. In terms of overall douchebaggery, OU is right up there with them (although they really haven't had much reason for show boating this year).

Reactions: NATEizKING

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
I actually watch a lot of Big 12 when the Cyclones aren't playing, so while you have a sneaky (snarky) point, I do see the crap KU players pull. In terms of overall douchebaggery, OU is right up there with them (although they really haven't had much reason for show boating this year).
Me too, I just knew Tuco would read that.

• Winner
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron