Ridley: Who owns who?

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
Wasn't Hogue sick in the first meeting too? Really need him to eat glass and get a ton of "hustle" rebounds tonight. Heck, everyone needs to get boards tonight. I believe this team (Texas) thrives on offensive put backs.... and this can't happen again, especially in HILTON.

Last edited:

VAISUFAN

Mar 13, 2012
This is why, when George is on his game, I don't worry about the other teams big man. While we have to double team on defense, he really makes them a liability when we're on offense. George made Ridley look like he was playing in concrete last night.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
Ridley ended up playing 16 minutes and had no field goals. Completely took him out of the game.

And when he went up for a dunk he got rejected so bad that he fell down. Which is apparently a foul on ISU. Please tell me there is already a gif out there...

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
Ridley was 100% gased - wouldnt be surprised if he was sick. I mean seriously he came in for a 5 minute stretch and was breeathing so hard i was screaming for a niang clear out....no way he could stay with him.....

Great game by the boys!!!!

Now stop patting yourself on the back and go get that much needed road win at TCU....nobody including this team is a pushover at home...ask KU how easy texas tech was at home....

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
Ridley was 100% gased - wouldnt be surprised if he was sick. I mean seriously he came in for a 5 minute stretch and was breeathing so hard i was screaming for a niang clear out....no way he could stay with him.....

Great game by the boys!!!!

Now stop patting yourself on the back and go get that much needed road win at TCU....nobody including this team is a pushover at home...ask KU how easy texas tech was at home....
Or at TCU.