SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Bring in the fat man. Say what you want but the guy is a tremendous OC

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
It might also look like Katie (Jamie Pollard) holding the gun telling Travis (CPR) he knows what he has to do with Yeller (Messingham) going crazy in the shed.

Skyler can ***** at Walt all she wants but Do you really think Walt will give Jesse the one way ticket to Belize? Only as an absolute last resort.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
I wouldn't say that was all directed at Mess. Scheme was all Mess but the personnel choices are on all the coaches from Rhoads on down.

Hmm. Let's see. Defense looked much better second half giving up one touchdown. Offense broke down. 110 yards or so second half. Two fieldgoals, one helped by defense. The choice of plays in last two minutes looked like we were going to a sewing bee. I think the comment was directed at Mess.

HandSanitizer

Apr 19, 2006
Bondurant, IA
I big part of UNIs decreased production in the second half was due to turnovers. Thats what's scary is that UNI could have won by more if not for turnovers. Before the game I thought the only way UNI wins is if ISU turns it over multiple times and UNI doesn't at all. Well the opposite was true and they still won. ISU D played better in the third but in the 4th they gave up about 140 yards. That's when they should have been wearing UNI down not the other way around.

This is what I said. Last time UNI beat ISU we were A) really bad. B) I think we had 5-6 turnovers. I think 1 or 2 were pick 6's. That is what made this game so bad. It wasn't a fluke.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
This is what I said. Last time UNI beat ISU we were A) really bad. B) I think we had 5-6 turnovers. I think 1 or 2 were pick 6's. That is what made this game so bad. It wasn't a fluke.

This is what made me feel the worst. I could'nt walk out of the stadium ******** about getting screwed. We just got dominated.

I usually have a god back and forth with anyone who doubts ISU or hawk fans or whatever, but after that I can't really dispute anything they say.

I can't honestly say I expect us to beat Iowa after that performance and there's no point for me to argue the other way.

And that makes me feel like this:
sad_face.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron