Rhoads Issues in Recruiting

QCCyclone

Feb 10, 2013
I read that the coaches went off to recruit right after the game yesterday... Are you f**cking me? Who in the h**ll would listen to those a**clowns after that pathetic showing they had Saturday? I am a big Cyclone backer, but I can no longer waste my time and money to follow this team. What is Pollard waiting for? Does anyone really think that we will magically win next year? I don't see how we will even pull three wins out of our a **.
Sorry for the negative post but this is insane!

Would you rather they just quit recruiting? Shows ambition and faith in restoring the program if you ask me. At this point I'd imagine they're selling that these recruits could be the ones to turn this team around.

DFWClone

Aug 19, 2013
Just for fun let me take the other side for a minute. The most audacious edgy uniforms belong to Texas Tech. And Kingsbury is bending to every whim of those players. Doesn't seem to be helping him much.

This is a good point. Right now they are rebuilding and they obviously have some problems but at the same time look at their current recruiting class. That class is way better than Tech should have. It's clear that whatever they're doing in Lubbock right now, attracts talent and good football players that want to play there.

Sure, they might have had a rough season but at least they're going in the right direction in the recruiting area.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I read that the coaches went off to recruit right after the game yesterday... Are you f**cking me? Who in the h**ll would listen to those a**clowns after that pathetic showing they had Saturday? I am a big Cyclone backer, but I can no longer waste my time and money to follow this team. What is Pollard waiting for? Does anyone really think that we will magically win next year? I don't see how we will even pull three wins out of our a **.
Sorry for the negative post but this is insane!

Bye won't miss ya

ThatllDoCy

Sep 20, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
www.katchllc.com
If I am CPR and Pollard. I am absolutely changing uniforms for next year. You have the south endzone opening and are ushering in a new era. Are uniforms the #1 indicator of success on the field? Absolutely not, but it is symbolic of culture change and even one as seemingly trivial as uniforms can inspire confidence that there is a will to change. These uni's started with Chizik, it's time anyway.