Reseating of Hilton

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
Reduced parking for donors it looks like...doesn’t seem to be going in the right direction.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Reseating = starting completely from scratch and everyone literally picking their new seats, in donation/points order
Reindexing = alteration of donation levels required for specific sections

Correct. And the seating implications of "reindexing" are something quite different than true "reseating."

majorcyfan

Feb 18, 2007
Maybe if you learned how to use punctuation I could fully understand your post. My understanding was that everyone had the opportunity to up their donation to stay in their seat. If that wasn't the case, then I stand corrected. Have a nice day.
If punctuation is your problem, please stay off this site if you are that poor of a reader. You are dumber than I thought.

Everybody who was going to be moved if they didn't raise their donation to the new level Did have an option. Those of us in the $1000 sections of the balcony were then faced with paying $2500 to keep our seats. We did

• Dumb
Reactions: 1100011CS

majorcyfan

Feb 18, 2007
Reseating = starting completely from scratch and everyone literally picking their new seats, in donation/points order
Reindexing = alteration of donation levels required for specific sections
You are right. You get an A in semantics for what it is worth. To the people who got moved, they could give a shat about the wording, they got MOVED AND RESEATED

• Dumb

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
If punctuation is your problem, please stay off this site if you are that poor of a reader. You are dumber than I thought.

Everybody who was going to be moved if they didn't raise their donation to the new level Did have an option. Those of us in the $1000 sections of the balcony were then faced with paying $2500 to keep our seats. We did
Why are you responding like this? 1100's initial comment was just disagreeing with you, but he wasn't being a jerk, why are you so fired up?

And just to clarify, if you made the increased payment, you kept your seats, right? Because if the case, I don't really consider that reseating. I think reseating (or at least the kind sparkplug is talking about) is when they clear out Hilton and let people reselect based on priority. If it's reseating, you don't have the option to keep your seats.

CyAg

May 22, 2006
Lighten up Francis! Anyone who did not pay the applicable donation during the re-indexing was moved to the revised donor section. This not re-seating. Ni need to call names.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops

Maybe I'm the one with reading issues, but it sure seems to me that you are yelling at him for saying exactly what you just said. You're getting awfully worked up over semantics.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
Not trying to get too personal, but would some of you mind posting your yearly donation and the section/approx row you sit?

I’m a few years away from seriously considering season tickets. I’m curious what something like $500-1000/year gets you.
Both basketball and football if you got em.

At $500/$1000, you'd very likely be wait-listed for basketball next year unless you take a single (maybe two singles).

Anyone had luck adding seats? We're in 216, but only have 2 tickets - which doesn't work very well with our family size now.
We were able to add from 4 seats to 5 seats this year and we are barely donors. Being willing to take a single anywhere was key and season ticket sales were down this year (after last year). All prior years, one had to donate $1000+ to get a ticket request. Ticket requests will be up next year.