RECRUITING: Some possible visits for the fall

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
I know that there is some information out there already about a handful of these guys but I thought a new post with the info all in one place might do some good.

Obviously when it comes to visits (especially when you consider it is still July), these are subject to change.

But according to a source, Iowa State is expecting visits from the following prospects on the following dates:

For the UNI game...

Clayton Custer - Yahoo! Sports

J.P. Macura - Yahoo! Sports

Reid Travis - Yahoo! Sports

For the Iowa game...

Josh Cunningham - Yahoo! Sports

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Travis visiting pleasantly surprises me. I thought that ship might have sailed.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANT

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANTWANT WANT WANT WANT WANT

How bout you tell us what you really think?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

Samesies

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
With Michigan and Michigan State yet to offer Cunningham (according to Rivals), I really like our chances to land him.

It is really good to see Reid Travis on this list. I too thought the "ship had sailed" on him. He came down for a football game last year and looks like he will be down for another football game this year. That's great to see. With that said, has he ever been to a basketball game at Hilton?

JP Macura is rising fast and a lot could happen with his recruitment.

Last but not least, Clay Custer visiting with those guys for the UNI game is pretty important. I hope they all get along really well which will increase our chances.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I just want to point out that the luster of seeing us in contention for Top 100 guys, and recruiting against other great basketball programs has not worn off. I think back to the days where we were beating out mid-major, directional schools for recruits and it makes it more amazing to see us getting guys of this caliber on campus for visits.

Last edited:

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
We really are in on some great prospects. Would be so pumped if we can land at least one of these top guards and one of the stud big men to go along with Custer. We would have a great fall signing class. Then this spring we can go hard after Vaughn who could put this class over the top as one of the best in the country.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Travis visiting pleasantly surprises me. I thought that ship might have sailed.

I agree, recently Travis wasn't mentioning ISU on his list when asked and I was thinking he had focused on another programs (Stanford, Minny, Gonzaga ect).
Over the Summer it appears the staff has made a major push and CFH and Co. is definitely back on his radar.
(Though Reid does have a FB offer from CPR, so it makes sense he'd be attending a FB game)

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron