RECRUITING: Shakur Juiston commits to UNLV

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Stopped over to the Rhode Island board. First they went through the emotions of Juiston's commitment rumor yesterday citing CF. ;)

Second one of their posters is claiming that RI stopped recruiting Juiston. Take it with a grain of salt but I thought it was interesting and would explain why there has been no word of a visit.
Weird RI gaining momentum and then cut ties in a week timeframe.

Ominous post though.
"As far as I know, we stopped recruiting him......the reason will remain unspoken for now."
"I still know quite a few people who are associated with the program. I was closer to the program back in the day, also.
Jake, we didn't "give up"....there are other reasons involved."
http://keaneyblue.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6643&start=300

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
Oh Jamie....

giphy.gif

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
  • Disagree
Reactions: isutrevman

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Stopped over to the Rhode Island board. First they went through the emotions of Juiston's commitment rumor yesterday citing CF. ;)

Second one of their posters is claiming that RI stopped recruiting Juiston. Take it with a grain of salt but I thought it was interesting and would explain why there has been no word of a visit.
Weird RI gaining momentum and then cut ties in a week timeframe.

Ominous post though.
"As far as I know, we stopped recruiting him......the reason will remain unspoken for now."
"I still know quite a few people who are associated with the program. I was closer to the program back in the day, also.
Jake, we didn't "give up"....there are other reasons involved."
http://keaneyblue.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6643&start=300
I read that too. And this part is what stuck out to me of that post:
"Also there are issues involving the extension details.....URI could be waiting for some things to happen before committing to some of the enhancements that Dan wants. The issue of recruiting is a problem, with possible staff upheaval. The next few months are beyond critical for success to continue."

I
s there some problems going on in their AD that could be forcing a coach to walk or something along those lines? He was very ominous about his knowing something "The reason will remain unspoken for now" and that makes me think it has something to do with their program and not Shakur.

Status
Not open for further replies.