RECRUITING: Maurice Massey decommits

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
I told my wife I was going to commit to her until something better opened up. I hear once you get that first offer other women start thinking you're better and make offers.

Where is she right now?

images

• Funny
Reactions: CYCLNST8

OnlyCyclones

Feb 27, 2017
I'm going to go out on a limb and saying he's doing this to get attention and reactions from fans and stroke the ego a bit.
I'm not disagreeing with what it looks like, but if it is the coaches might be the ones to back out. You don't take cancers. Not even gamechangers. Hopefully he's just a kid struggling with some decisions.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I'm going to go out on a limb and saying he's doing this to get attention and reactions from fans and stroke the ego a bit.

If so, he's not nearly the only recruit who enjoys the attention. That's just how a lot of kids are in this age of social media.

The staff is smart and they will get the right kids on campus regardless.

• Agree
Reactions: coolerifyoudid

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Im friends with a guy who's kid committed to a school so that worse case he had a scholarship with full intention of trying to get something better. Turned out it was a good move and he ended up staying with his commitment and told everyone he never wavered. Except that he originally had no intention of going to that school unless he did not get any more offers. Which is exactly what happened. Schools play the game. Kids play the game.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron