RECRUITING: Iowa State to host four-star 2024 guard Nojus Indrusaitis for OV this weekend (committed!)

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
Really like his game. Excited to see who TJ and his staff land, because all the '24 targets are really interesting. Between the '23 class and provided the '24 class hits on at least a couple guys, I think the offensive struggles will improve a ton. Guys like Momcilovic and then a Janowski or an Indrusaitis bring a lot of feel/touch/talent for the game on that end that I think is the big thing missing right now at times.

clonehome

Jul 29, 2006
imagine what a mess Larry Morgan could make with that
This made me laugh. Larry Morgan should have retired 10 years ago. He looks and sounds so old. Against McNeese State we scored a bucket and as McNeese dribbled into the front court he said “And that snaps an 8-0 run by Iowa State.” My son and I were both laughing.

• Winner
Reactions: casey1973

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
This made me laugh. Larry Morgan should have retired 10 years ago. He looks and sounds so old. Against McNeese State we scored a bucket and as McNeese dribbled into the front court he said “And that snaps an 8-0 run by Iowa State.” My son and I were both laughing.
He claimed we were playing Eastern Illinois at one point today. Plus do they not have decent seats, they mis-call about every fifth play. ISU had a shot clock violation, they first claimed turnover on a travel, then, nope ISU was called for an offensive foul and never did clarify that it was a shot clock violation.

PantherCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2017
He claimed we were playing Eastern Illinois at one point today. Plus do they not have decent seats, they mis-call about every fifth play. ISU had a shot clock violation, they first claimed turnover on a travel, then, nope ISU was called for an offensive foul and never did clarify that it was a shot clock violation.
Pretty much court side, center court.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I must be in the minority, but I think Larry is doing a fine job. He has a good voice for it, just could maybe work on the reaction time some.