RECRUITING: Cyclones contact Tamin Lipsey on the first official day of 2022 recruiting

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
HS basketball isn't as important as AAU. This isn't football.
It’s important for his development and more important this year when AAU events were cut down. Also important because NCAA cut down on sanctioned events where coaches can scout players.

volclone

Apr 11, 2006
Safe for everyone. That was the whole point.

The studies included “when social distancing is observed”. What, you think stuff happens in a vacuum?

You literally said “that’s the issue”. I was saying it wasn’t the only one.

Go back and read it again.
Presented with science you immediately default to the studies being wrong or unqualified.

Europe has shown the way. You want to stop spread? Schools can stay open, close your bars and restaurants. The end.
Do me a favor--don't lecture me about the current conditions in MANY schools in America. My daughter is a seventh grade teacher, currently in the classroom. Classrooms where masks are not required and social distancing is a joke. I wish we had the same discipline in schools they have in Europe or in some hypothetical study--but that's not the reality on the ground in MANY schools in America.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Okay. We were talking about kids going back to school in spring/summer.

Try to keep up BDK.
Evidently not.
Was hoping this thread would have a comment from him regarding his relationship with CSP, but the big 'C' talk dominates again.
Ok Covid again. I too just tuned in (page 6) to try to learn something about Tamin L., but no joy really. I'd rather not rehash a bunch of differing opinions about Covid. I'm out. Hope to check in later.

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
Accurate information never seems to stop some of us!

Quick math shows the US roughly 73% of the population of the European and roughly 84% of the Covid cases, thus not completely out of line, but our per capita rate is a bit higher and our trend is up.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Accurate information never seems to stop some of us!
Quick math shows the US roughly 73% of the population of the European and roughly 84% of the Covid cases, thus not completely out of line, but our per capita rate is a bit higher and our trend is up.
Well OK that's fine. I should have been more clear with my post. I wasn't necessarily referring the the Covid pandemic. Just a general statement on people. ;)

Reactions: Aclone