Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Watched "The Death of Stalin" tonight and it was really good. I guess I agree that it's a comedy, but it's definitely different than other comedies I've seen

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
blah, finally got little man down again. But the diaper is getting full. I'm going to bed now but bet I'm up for a change by 2am. Blaaaaaaaaaaah.

Anyone have a good clam/seafood chowder recipe? Cant' find what I used last year and said we'd make that tomorrow. Know I want shrimp, clams, potatoes, corn in it for sure. Maybe bacon and celery or something else crunchy? We have a bunch of carrots left form stir fry last night, maybe I use those.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
giphy.gif

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Can not pull start the snowblower. Electric start puked out yesterday morning. Been scooping all the driveways. Good exercise I guess.

Busy tomorrow with training so I can't get it anywhere. Pulled starter apart after church and got it so it will weakly start blower (weak is better than nothing). Can order parts and get it ready for blizzard round two on tuesday. Yeah me.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Looks like the lunar eclipse will be a no show here. Unless the clouds magically leave within the next 8 hours.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
DH ended up coming home at 4amish cause everyone else was packing up as well. It was good he texted me and slept on the couch instead of coming into the bedroom. Figured he'd scare the **** out of me if I hadn't checked my phone. Correct. He did end up taking the monkey so I could get a nap after trying to get him back to sleep from 6am-8:30. Since he wasn't asleep til 8:30pm.........6am was too early for him. Went through three diapers in that time span. He's fighting naps all day today too.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
DH went to a video game party tonight, first night completely solo. IDK how this is going to go but we'll see. Doing a bit of solid food has been rough on his digestive system so I avoided any today.

Also, DH didn't get up and take little man early this morning. Though I guess he sat with him from like 12-3 but only because he fell asleep holding him - that's your own fault dude.
Anyway, the earlyish start for me was ok because I decided to workout so I stayed up with him, but he said something about sleeping when he gets home tomorrow and I'm a bit like...........umm, that means I'll be doing both weekend mornings plus all of this evening/night (usually has multiple wakeups yet) and then you want to sleep when you get home? IDK about this, husband.
Gotta tell you that I first read the last sentence without the comma

• Funny
Reactions: cowgirl836

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
DH ended up coming home at 4amish cause everyone else was packing up as well. It was good he texted me and slept on the couch instead of coming into the bedroom. Figured he'd scare the **** out of me if I hadn't checked my phone. Correct. He did end up taking the monkey so I could get a nap after trying to get him back to sleep from 6am-8:30. Since he wasn't asleep til 8:30pm.........6am was too early for him. Went through three diapers in that time span. He's fighting naps all day today too.
Now I know I’m reading your posts too fast. I wondered why your DH was coming home for Amish. Oh gosh.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
DH went to a video game party tonight, first night completely solo. IDK how this is going to go but we'll see. Doing a bit of solid food has been rough on his digestive system so I avoided any today.

Also, DH didn't get up and take little man early this morning. Though I guess he sat with him from like 12-3 but only because he fell asleep holding him - that's your own fault dude.
Anyway, the earlyish start for me was ok because I decided to workout so I stayed up with him, but he said something about sleeping when he gets home tomorrow and I'm a bit like...........umm, that means I'll be doing both weekend mornings plus all of this evening/night (usually has multiple wakeups yet) and then you want to sleep when you get home? IDK about this, husband.

So after the video game party did he have glitter on him and smell like cotton candy? If so he went to a strip club maybe with videos being shown though ;).

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Cold weather is made worse by having to be out the door by 4:30/4:40 to get to work. Poked my hand out from under the covers this morning just to turn the alarm off, and pulled it back nearly immediately, thinking "Nope!"

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: SCyclone and NWICY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron