Random Thoughts 18: The Year of Fire

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
prayer partner today at church, so the last game was bingo. I’m helping mine today and they call B15, no biggee until I notice he has I15 on his card somehow. All I can think is this poor kid is screwed. Ain’t no way I15 gets called
Yeah, but he'll be in great shape if he needs to get from San Diego to Las Vegas or Salt Lake.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Wifi went to the grocery store yesterday. I opened the fridge up this morning and notice a can of whipped cream. Note that she never makes any kind of desserts and I doubt she puts it in her coffee. Should I be concerned, upset, or excited?
Excited because, why not?

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
The thing about the leisure suit was it was marketed as the newest hip clothing for us young people to wear but the only people that bought them were 40 year old men thinking it made them young and hip.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
The style I absolutely couldn't stand was the too tight suit jacket - so tight it looked like that one buttoned button was going to give way at any moment. The poster child for why I hated this look:
james-corden-late-late-show.jpg

And this photo doesn't even really give justice to how he looked every night on his show. Dude, you're overweight. Why call attention to it every night by wearing a suit so tight the button is screaming for mercy?

Ironically enough I got this photo off of Alton Lane's fashion blog.

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
I started wearing a watch. Not a smart watch, like a regular watch. I'm going to get a lot of **** for it too because I always said I would never wear one.

Help Support Us

Become a patron