Random Thoughts 16: “Somebody had to do it” edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
So, perhaps there is no insurance info to provide. Or maybe there is, but daughter isn't on the policy. Or they're just being obnoxious.
Well he has their name and address, a witness and a police report that the damage to their vehicle matches the accident. Take them to court.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
The building I work in is so unreasonably cold. Like I'm achey from it. I'm going to need a sweatshirt for work I think.

I'd trade for that. This recent spike in temperatures has made working in a kitchen intolerable. Feel like every day I sweat out a couple pounds.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Well he has their name and address, a witness and a police report that the damage to their vehicle matches the accident. Take them to court.
That's probably not worth it. Yes, we have the witness and the police statement. However, it potentially puts a target on my daughter if they know our unusual last name. There just aren't very many of us with the last name Supercoolandsogoodlooking.

• Haha
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I hear you, welding in the heat suuuuuuuucks.
John Deere didn’t fix my field cultivator tractor AC correctly. Been a week of sitting in a greenhouse sauna type area. Realized I’m eating like 800 calories a day and drinking 3 gallons of water and sports drinks. Good for losing weight I guess.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
This whole week has been Friday the 13th

giphy.gif

Texted my husband "Happy Your Day!" earlier today. (If you know you know)

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
That's probably not worth it. Yes, we have the witness and the police statement. However, it potentially puts a target on my daughter if they know our unusual last name. There just aren't very many of us with the last name Supercoolandsogoodlooking.

Give her a handful of nails to put under the young ladies tires. Construction debris is spilt all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: jcyclonee

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Wow what a beautiful day yesterday, started and finished so nice. Ended up at a friends helping him finish up some stuff and after just hung out enjoying the weather and visiting.

Reactions: ImJustKCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
It seriously feels like just last summer that you & JC were schlepping around to the campus visits for your firstborns.
The old wives' tale that you lose all track of time after you retire is true.
It did go fast. Covid also messed stuff up he really only had one true full year of college.

• Sad
Reactions: NWICY

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
How much is Subway paying on this latest campaign? Charles Barkley, Simone Biles, Derek Jeter, Rob Gronkowski & Jimmy Garappalo from what I can think of

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
How much is Subway paying on this latest campaign? Charles Barkley, Simone Biles, Derek Jeter, Rob Gronkowski & Jimmy Garappalo from what I can think of
I think there's one with Steph curry too and one of the Williams sisters I think Serena off memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.