Random Thoughts 16: “Somebody had to do it” edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Way too much time at work today so idle mind made me ponder I wonder how much of the production budget for Buck McNeally (Spelling?) goes to hookers and blow when he does the Latin/South America trips. He strikes me as a hooker and blow guy.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I feel really dumb right now. Tripped over an old, cheesy, TOTALLY improbable movie while channel-hopping and ended up watching it. Damn thing STILL puts a lump in my throat at the end.

We won, Gracie!

Reactions: jcyclonee

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
@wxman1, did you see where that British gal set a new record for youngest solo flight around the world. Wasn't a very big plane she used, no idea what it was.

I saw FR24 share the end of it. I know a couple of local guys that have been planning to do it for a couple of years now. Looks like they are planning to leave in April. Flighttoendpolio.com

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Way too much time at work today so idle mind made me ponder I wonder how much of the production budget for Buck McNeally (Spelling?) goes to hookers and blow when he does the Latin/South America trips. He strikes me as a hooker and blow guy.

damn that makes me miss college nights after sound off.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Another four-fer

ARISE - BRING - DRIFT - PRICK

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I wonder what the actual cost per meal is for these advertised services like Gobble, Hello Fresh and whatever others are out there. Maybe less than going to a restaurant every night.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
The woman who has been the office manager/front desk at work just retired after 28 years. She is having a get together this evening. I have to show up and make an appearance because she would be so hurt if I didn't. She even sent me a message the other day asking me if I was going to attend.

I picked up a gift card and greeting card. There is a group of five of us that are going in on the gift card. I figure I'll have them all sign the card, then we can give it to her.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Going to donate blood now. Will try wordle after if I have any strength left. j/k - I'm preparing to finally be stumped.

Reactions: NWICY

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
Took me five
Adieu-Wring-Trips-Pricy-Prick
I do like KC's Adieu. Euros and Ideas might be a couple others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron