Random Thoughts 14: I can see clearly now 2020 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Here is the Swag Bag stuff for next weeks Oscars.
Awaiting your commentary @dirtyninety

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertain...-fasting-meal-plan/ar-BBZOrm1?ocid=spartandhp

Nothing says I live green like a 12 day yacht vacation
There's even a $78,000, 12-day vacation on a luxury yacht.

...These people.....Ugh.....the puppeteers behind them truly are WeinEpstein orgy extorters working for Euro globalists....it is really wierd. Anyway, just saw the line of Black SuperExcursions lined up on the red carpet....I kind of miss the Tim Robbins effort at using a Prius....at least he was trying to practice what he preaches.
So sad that crazy Joaquin went embarassed himself at Golden Globes....but it was not boring. Then, he caved and had to read the prepared professional scripted crap acceptance speech at BAFTA. I predict he will look like a prison captive video blinking "help me" in morse code as he reads some drivel acceptance about how unfair the world is and only hollywood can save it....after he thanks his agent.
I am totally cheering against having to hear another Brad Pitt political speech writer prepared monologue with one liners....I haven't seen OUATIH yet....from the clips, all I see is Brad Pitt playing Brad Pitt.....that is not acting.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Now feeling I should be outraged but I won't be watching the...

S

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
And when they don't it makes you mad.
Years ago a guy I worked with was driving to Des Moines with his girlfriend for a show. It was at Hotel Fort Des Moines and the weather was awful but he had a room for the night and figured the roads would be better in the morning. Some 4 wheeler flew past them on I35. He said about 10 minutes later that truck was in the ditch and the 2 guys were crawling out of it as they slowly drove by. He honked and waved.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Who is hosting the Oscars?

Oscars > Network change which has been going on since 1 pm and I was in at 10:30 am doing prep work.

They originally planned this to be 1-3 hours. At least of the stuff I deal with they are down to the last system

• Friendly
Reactions: NWICY

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
Who is hosting the Oscars?

Oscars > Network change which has been going on since 1 pm and I was in at 10:30 am doing prep work.

They originally planned this to be 1-3 hours. At least of the stuff I deal with they are down to the last system

The Oscars have been hostless for years.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Watched The Irishman this weekend. Very long....but very entertaining. Scorsese tells a story like no other. Joe Pesci was very low key, just the opposite of his roles in earlier Scorsese films.

I have a feeling some of the details about the Hoffa story were changed to a degree (imagine Hollywood doing that!), but it was a fascinating film nonetheless.

• Agree
Reactions: wxman1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron