Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
giphy.gif

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Men and women's BB teams both get the W. Supper with good friends. All make for a pretty nice day.

Sad and glad I didn't go. Saw friends from Mpls dancing in the stands on Cy.TV but awoke to 6" or so of snow here and still snowing a little. Would have been a **** ride back up I-35 through the Bermuda Triangle, aka Albert Lea/Owatonna.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I swear there are people that just sit around thinking up ways to make it harder to do your job. I tried to log into my laptop and it wouldn't let me because I wasn't attached to the domain. How the **** am I supposed to connect to the domain if I can't log in in order to open a VPN connection?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Sad and glad I didn't go. Saw friends from Mpls dancing in the stands on Cy.TV but awoke to 6" or so of snow here and still snowing a little. Would have been a **** ride back up I-35 through the Bermuda Triangle, aka Albert Lea/Owatonna.

We got an inch of snow here. Must have pushed north.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
All candidates who want to be president that think this post is mean....raise your hand.

I have a co-worker who is Chinese-American who has had some comments said to her by complete strangers over the last several weeks that she considers mean...she's not a candidate but she is a human.

I'm guessing she wouldn't appreciate a meme making light of a situation that directly impacts her.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
“If you see an opportunity to be kind to someone tomorrow, take it. I think we all need it.”....Brad Pitt almost forgetting his final quip from his professional acceptance speechwriter-prepared grandstand at the Golden Globes Hollywood Foreign Press Awards for beautiful people, 2020. Why wait till tomorrow Brad?
Film Actors Guild awards tonight. Feeling it.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Done clearing the snows. Light fluffy stuff, perfect for Little Fran (the little Toro that could), no need to fire up her big bro Chuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron