Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I've only gone once, but I really enjoyed it. We stayed somewhere in the Garment District and found that to be a decent area in regards to distance to stuff we wanted to see. That's been 16+ years ago though. You'd probably want an opinion of someone with more recent experience.

My $.02 - don't rent a car. Taxi from the airport and use the subway or walk to get places. The subway map was intimidating at first, but it got easy once you got used to it. We caught a show, walked through Little Italy and China Town, walked down by Wall Street and Battery Park (didn't hit the Statue of Liberty), went to Times Square, and visited St Patrick's Cathedral in a day and a half.

I'd like to return there and spend a little more time, but we basically ran through a checklist of things we wanted to see on a limited timetable.

I ain’t driving there. Why I’m looking downtown so I can walk or taxi/Uber places. Just don’t want to end up in mug central.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Tattoos add to the effect.
Especially one like this:

1a0b7a4dadf72b2a34a91c082f63bf86.jpg

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Last week on Ink Master someone actually tattooed this on someone. If I got this tattooed on me I would have grabbed the tattoo gun and stabbed him in the neck.

View attachment 69936
I read that wrong and thought you said "accidentally tattooed this"...and I was wondering how you would accidentally tattoo something that...erm...involved...

Status
Not open for further replies.