Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
When we first got the coach RAGBRAI bus we put a Bender graphic on the back:

bite_my_shiny_metal_ass_by_red_flare_dskz8o-fullview.jpg

Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Nice that we lazyass posters have friends with 'shopping skills like Gr8 and Lawman, eh? :D

(nice job, Gr8!)
This is the first time I have changed my avatar in over 10 years on the site. It was kind of a point of pride that I didn't succumb to the latest trend and stayed with my tried (tired?) and true avatar. But desperate times require us all to band together to fight the COVID.

Besides, I can't be seen out in public without my mask. What will the neighbors think?

Reactions: oldman

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
Playing with new propane weed burner burning pine needles off the rock mulch. I says to myself I says "Oughta be careful you don't set the juniper on fire" just before I set the juniper on fire. :rolleyes:

Doused it with a 2 gallon garden water bucket. Glad the neighbors weren't outside. Flames shooting a few feet in the air might have alarmed them. Fire pruned the shrubby some. Probably should have had the hose there like I did when I flamed the rock mulch in the front window well.

#prune it with fire
PreviewInstanceData

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
Playing with new propane weed burner burning pine needles off the rock mulch. I says to myself I says "Oughta be careful you don't set the juniper on fire" just before I set the juniper on fire. :rolleyes:

Doused it with a 2 gallon garden water bucket. Glad the neighbors weren't outside. Flames shooting a few feet in the air might have alarmed them. Fire pruned the shrubby some. Probably should have had the hose there like I did when I flamed the rock mulch in the front window well.

#prune it with fire

Funny how this works, I remember a few times in my younger carpentry days using a utility knife in a way that got me thinking "I should stop doing this before I cut myself" about 2 seconds before putting a large gash in my finger/thumb/hand.

If only I was smart enough to listen to myself...

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
New pet peeve of mine thanks to a program manager. IMs that just say "You There?"

FREAK JUST TALK NORMALLY. "Hey. I have xyz question?"

Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8
Status
Not open for further replies.