Random Thoughts 14: I can see clearly now 2020 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Now the place next door has gotten in on the neighborhood fireworks. They just lit a bunch off, sounded like cannon fire. This is becoming a daily occurrence so there is a lot of money being spent.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Now the place next door has gotten in on the neighborhood fireworks. They just lit a bunch off, sounded like cannon fire. This is becoming a daily occurrence so there is a lot of money being spent.

Just heard some fireworks. Been every night since Memorial Day. I'm just going to assume it's going to go all summer.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Ordered a propane weed burner on Amazon cause....

giphy.gif

I figure I can convert it to a flamethrower for the post-apocalypse world. Just mix up some gasoline and rubber cement.

Make sure you have a striker. A match would be kinda dangerous to light one with.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Well, not THAT EXACT hat, unless you're posting under multiple user names. Or is JM4CY secretly Papa Lew?
OHELLNO!!!
To ALL of it!

No - just meant that I have the same design of hat, and it is the one that I like best and wear the most. I like the fact that it is so flexible now that I can smoosh it up & stick it in my purse when I don't need it.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
OHELLNO!!!
To ALL of it!

No - just meant that I have the same design of hat, and it is the one that I like best and wear the most. I like the fact that it is so flexible now that I can smoosh it up & stick it in my purse when I don't need it.
OHELLNO!!!
To ALL of it!

Seems Legit.png

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Kraft minute tapioca in my area. It's my go to pie thickener, been out at 3 different stores for the last 2 weeks.
Mrs. Velo needs Strawberry Kool-Aid. She uses it in her rhubarb jam. Couldn't find it anywhere for a couple of weeks. Finally I ordered a 48 count box from some warrior women or big river or something.

She won't be running out for some time.

Reactions: NWICY and SCyclone

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Today was the start of weekly free kickball games in Nevada for both kids and adults. I got 4 singles, scored a run and caught a ball on defense for an out. Not bad for an old guy with a bad knee. Also of note this was my first time playing this great game since grade school.

Was just great to get out and do something with other people. My psyche really needed a night like this. Of course tomorrow I won't be able to move but you take a little bad to get alot of good.
We often have kickball games with our neighbors across the way. Between our two kids, their three and four parents we often get fun little games going.

Status
Not open for further replies.