Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Had not given ISU their last payment so I logged in hoping that I would see a discount. You probably know the answer I got when I looked.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Had not given ISU their last payment so I logged in hoping that I would see a discount. You probably know the answer I got when I looked.
You're late so there's a 25% COVID penalty?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Getting free Showtime on Charter Spectrum for a while. Not many good movies on but Boyz N The Hood was on earlier. Caught the end...I forgot how gripping Lawrence Fishburne's character was.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Cleaning out a closet. Oldest laughs about this photo and then asks who this greasy and slimy dude is. I look and say hey, I forgot we did floor pictures at Dana House and that greaser is now a Lawyer, that’s why he looks that way. :)

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Oh, goodness.
Started into putting the exam together.
It just dawned on me that the issue I keep having with Canvas, where I have to do stuff for each section instead of just once means that I'll have to recreate the exam 4 times.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Was supposed to have a hair appt tomorrow evening. Knew at least a week ago that the school closed for a couple of weeks, and they'd said they were contacting people with appts to reschedule. Finally got my call this afternoon. Rescheduled for April 23. Sure hope that's possible. My hair is gonna be so much longer by then.

DH missed his dentist appt the last Thurs we were in the office. rescheduled for the 1st. I said lol, never happening, you should call and see if they have any cancels (last week) or the last couple days with all school being out and everything being upside down. He was like maybe but did nothing. They called today to cancel and rebooked for May.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
DH missed his dentist appt the last Thurs we were in the office. rescheduled for the 1st. I said lol, never happening, you should call and see if they have any cancels (last week) or the last couple days with all school being out and everything being upside down. He was like maybe but did nothing. They called today to cancel and rebooked for May.
My physical scheduled for March 25 got pushed to June

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I got a haircut about a month ago, so that means I will need to schedule one around the fourth of July. Can't believe it's that close.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Got myself a pickle spear as a snack. Noticed the calories are 10 now. Was always 15. For some odd reason I remembered. Thought, great even healthier yet. Then I see serving size is 2/3rds a spear. Who the heck eats 2/3rds of a pickle spear? You put the other third back or what?

Reactions: jcyclonee

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Already had to cancel hair appts for me & him, dental cleaning on 9 March for me has been rescheduled for 21 April (maybe?), and a test over in IC that was scheduled for 10 April is now 5 June. Everything keeps getting pushed back...but I don't know if 21 April is far enough out. Hopefully the June date will be good enough for that appt.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Got myself a pickle spear as a snack. Noticed the calories are 10 now. Was always 15. For some odd reason I remembered. Thought, great even healthier yet. Then I see serving size is 2/3rds a spear. Who the heck eats 2/3rds of a pickle spear? You put the other third back or what?
They'd be zero cal for me. I hate pickles! ;)

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
I need a haircut, too. Think I'll call my gal and see if she is cutting hair at home, since the barber shops and salons are all closed.

The vixen offered to cut it, but I'm not 100% sure I want her that close to my neck with a sharp instrument.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Cleaning out a closet. Oldest laughs about this photo and then asks who this greasy and slimy dude is. I look and say hey, I forgot we did floor pictures at Dana House and that greaser is now a Lawyer, that’s why he looks that way. :)
Did not know there was another future lawyer on the floor. I dont recall a lot of slimy greasers, and of those I do, I dont remember them talking about law school.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
It’s that way for math practice. STEM stuff you know.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
I had scheduled a haircut for the first part of April but obviously that’s not going to happen. And my hair is starting to get annoyingly long too. I’ve actually been thinking about using my electric razor and giving myself a buzz cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.