Quick hit on Lanning/Cowboys

InCyder99

Jul 12, 2016
I expect Lanning and Campos to both make the 53 man roster. And honestly, as bad as the Cowboy's line was at times last year, Campos could make a push for the #3 Tackle. Any team that gives up 6 sacks to Claybourne has serious depth issues.

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
Hopefully sign a 3 year deal for in the neighborhood of $1.5M and get out? Yeah, I’m gonna go ahead and say that’s a pretty good gig.

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
I expect Lanning and Campos to both make the 53 man roster. And honestly, as bad as the Cowboy's line was at times last year, Campos could make a push for the #3 Tackle. Any team that gives up 6 sacks to Claybourne has serious depth issues.
I dont disagree with you, but that was their 4th tackle that did that and he wont make the team this year. I would expect Campos on the practice squad though.

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012

That's what happens when you lose the best offensive tackle in the game b/c of injuries.

d4nim4l

Apr 23, 2008
West Des Moines, IA

Came here to say this. With Tyron Smith's injury history you can assume there's shuffling that will happen all season on the line. Campos is probably a practice squad guy to start, but wouldn't be shocked to see him signed midseason to the active roster.

As for Lanning, he has Future Special Teams Captain written all over him.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I'd really like to see Lanning sack Mayfield

Well here you go.