Question About Big 12 Quarterbacks - Opinion Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
The conference division our team resides in is EXACTLY why we will have more opportunities. Who wouldn't want to play the tough teams like OU, Texas, Texas Tech, OSU and Texas A&M over patsies like KSU, Colorado & Iowa State?

You're right, who wouldn't want to play on a team that routinely gets drilled by OU, Texas, Texas Tech, OSU and A$M. Thank you for enlightening me.

swammi

May 10, 2009
Apollo Beach, Florida
Robert Griffin.

I am happy with Austin. I think his skill set matches what we have been trying to do for the last couple years. But, if I get to choose between the two, gotta take Griffin.

91Bear

Aug 22, 2009
You're right, who wouldn't want to play on a team that routinely gets drilled by OU, Texas, Texas Tech, OSU and A$M. Thank you for enlightening me.

You're welcome. Cheer up, you beat two of the teams on your list this year!

Sloup

Nov 14, 2009
Ames, IA
How many players have been named Iowa State?

Also, to my knowledge, Robert Griffin III has not yet won the award, either.

That said, RGIII fully deserves the trophy for the same reasons as Suh 2 years ago and Troy Davis in the 90's. We'll just have to see who will actually win it this year.

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
Id take Tiller over arnaud. I hope you read this Arnaud, and btw you still owe me 10 bucks

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Griffin would be more of a deep threat and running threat. Didn't we get no TD's ever by AA over 40 yds?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.