Purdue

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Just too bad ISU didn't go really small earlier in the game. Who was to know that would have worked and Burton would give Swaingatg everything he wanted and more.

• Agree
Reactions: bawbie

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Boiler, just delete that last post and walk away. You guys won and your first message was fine. But no need to go off the rails like that second post.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I may have found someone that can get me to cheer for Kansas. I didn't know that could be done.

Would you REALLY miss KC all that much?

52-meteor.png

Reactions: CycloneErik

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
F you. I tried to be nice. Swanigan and Edwards were the best players on the court and it wasn't even close. You're just a sore whiney @ss loser. We did anything we wanted to do anytime we wanted to do it. The only reason you came back is because we lost our aggressiveness, and Painter made a bonehead lineup change.

Ah, it came out. Were you sitting around section 416 the other night?

With Hawkdom, comes Purduedom. Or Purdom.

I'll work on it.

Purdue's a good team...I knew that going in. But their fans in real life left a **** impression.

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
Game leading scorers

1) Deonte Burton - 25 points
2) Vince Edwards - 21 points
3T) Caleb Swanigan - 20 points
3T) Matt Thomas - 20 points
5) Monte Morris - 18 points

Game leading rebounders
1) Swanigan - 12 rebounds
2) Edwards - 10 rebounds
3) Matt Thomas - 6 rebounds
4) Ryan Cline - 5 rebounds
5T) Monte Morris and Deonte Burton - 4 rebounds

Game leading assists
1) Monte Morris - 9 assists
2T) Swanigan - 7 assists
2T) Mathias - 7 assists
4T) Edwards - 4 assists
4T) Cline - 4 assists

Those two Purdue players are great, but saying "wasn't even close" is ridiculous.

digZ

Sep 2, 2011
Colorado
I think both sides of this argument need to chill out. I'm as disappointed as the next guy, but it's the tourney. ISU didn't play their best game, Purdue made more plays, and they won. That simple, let's not start ripping on a guy who's been pretty reasonable(until the latest outburst I suppose.)

I think a few fans need to get some temporary breaks here...

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
F you. I tried to be nice. Swanigan and Edwards were the best players on the court and it wasn't even close. You're just a sore whiney @ss loser. We did anything we wanted to do anytime we wanted to do it. The only reason you came back is because we lost our aggressiveness, and Painter made a bonehead lineup change.
Congrats on the win; Purdue has a good team. You're kind of a tool

Reactions: digZ

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron