Purdue

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Good game. Hell of acomeback. You've got a good team. Thought I'd come back and congratulate you for a great season.

Be thankful you can get some good ol' fashion Big Ten love from the refs. Schwanigan's good but he pushed off Burton on that last rebound and several other times.

The other night Purdue fans were booing ISU when they were coming on the floor so I'll forever associate their fans with the same garbage as Hawkeye fandom.

• Agree
Reactions: NoCreativity

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
Isn't that what fans do? How is it any different than State fans booing the Hawks at Fargo?

Is this a serious post? ISU and Purdue didn't play when Purdue fans were booing them. They were coming onto the game against Nevada. I don't understand why fans of a team would boo a team they aren't even playing or have a rivalry with. Unless you think there's some magic, unknown ISU-Purdue rivalry that would warrant that.

Now, if it were fans of Iowa, Kansas, etc then it might be expected. But Purdue? Makes no sense.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Well if you don't sound like a little ***** right now...

Meh, I'm someone who used to literally get bullied for wearing ISU gear in public.

I'll never see Iowa fans as anyone who deserves my respect in any way shape or form. Is what it is.

• Winner
Reactions: BigM

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Good game. Hell of acomeback. You've got a good team. Thought I'd come back and congratulate you for a great season.

Go away. We had you on the ropes with about 7 or 8 minutes left and the refs decided to intervene and call 3 straight touch fouls. Have fun getting destroyed by Kansas in KC.

• Dislike
Reactions: BigM

Boilergrad

Mar 17, 2017
Be thankful you can get some good ol' fashion Big Ten love from the refs. Schwanigan's good but he pushed off Burton on that last rebound and several other times.

The other night Purdue fans were booing ISU when they were coming on the floor so I'll forever associate their fans with the same garbage as Hawkeye fandom.

F you. I tried to be nice. Swanigan and Edwards were the best players on the court and it wasn't even close. You're just a sore whiney @ss loser. We did anything we wanted to do anytime we wanted to do it. The only reason you came back is because we lost our aggressiveness, and Painter made a bonehead lineup change.

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
Go away. We had you on the ropes with about 7 or 8 minutes left and the refs decided to intervene and call 3 straight touch fouls. Have fun getting destroyed by Kansas in KC.

Why are you being an ******* to this guy? He's a fan of his team - he's not even rubbing it in. If there's anybody who should go away, it's you.

• Agree
Reactions: demoncore1031

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
F you. I tried to be nice. Swanigan and Edwards were the best players on the court and it wasn't even close. You're just a sore whiney @ss loser. We did anything we wanted to do anytime we wanted to do it. The only reason you came back is because we lost our aggressiveness, and Painter made a bonehead lineup change.

Try harder. You suck at this.

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
Swanigan and Edwards were the best players on the court and it wasn't even close.

"Not even close" What? Can't tell if you're serious. Swanigan for most of this game was the best player in. Edwards was good for awhile and had a hell of a game. However you think they're better "by far" than Burton - the guy who had 25 points? Matt Thomas also went 9-11 for 20 points with 6 rebounds.

I know you aren't being a dbag but "it wasn't even close" is rather ridiculous. Don't turn from an actual nice poster to someone who is ridiculous like some other people on here are being right now.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

Bye, winner of tonight's game, but loser at life.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines

Burton took your POY to the woodshed in the 2nd half. It was quite embarrassing for you guys actually.