PSA: Niang v Morris NOW

0u812

Jan 14, 2012
entertaining game so far! great to see Morris and Niang balling on the big stage!

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
These Jazz fans are the same jerkoffs that Mel had to give the finger too.

OnlyCyclones

Feb 27, 2017
If there’s was any doubt left that Monte is Denver’s best perimeter defender tonight really erases it.
Don't know about that. They put him on the corner man, not on the primary ballhandler. Seems intentional.

• Agree
Reactions: Doc

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
If there’s was any doubt left that Monte is Denver’s best perimeter defender tonight really erases it.

He’s good on defense, but Harris and Murray are both better imo. Craig is a great floor burn guy. Millsap is a solid perimeter defender. That’s quite a stretch.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Barton is a good player, but it's kinda weird that they have him dominate the ball on the second unit. Seems like it would make more sense to have Monte initiate the offense. I noticed Barton was always quick to grab the ball from the rebounder and wave Monte up the court. Monte made the most of his opportunities effectively playing SG, but that lineup doesn't make sense.

Malone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 7, 2010
Des Moines
Barton is a good player, but it's kinda weird that they have him dominate the ball on the second unit. Seems like it would make more sense to have Monte initiate the offense. I noticed Barton was always quick to grab the ball from the rebounder and wave Monte up the court. Monte made the most of his opportunities effectively playing SG, but that lineup doesn't make sense.

I would imagine they're trying to squeeze as much value as possible out of Barton and Trey Lyles before trading them. Their fans straight up don't like Lyles (there's a running joke on one of their boards about his allergy to passing) and seem to be indifferent on Barton. Both dudes are high volume, inefficient scorers. My guess is both are traded after this season.

• Agree
Reactions: Peter

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron