Prohm Hired As ISU MBB Head Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
FOR 2020 FITZY WHO WILL SURELY COME BACK TO READ THIS THREAD:

Prohm? Awesome hire. He's gonna lead us to great things.

If 2015 Fitzy had told 2020 Fitzy that Hilton would be empty, this would have been some serious Nostradamus-level ****.

Reactions: Fitzy

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I think it's interesting that you can see a more positive tone around discussions with the program. Fred (and that loaded roster) had us feeling kind of bulletproof. The TJ hire felt like it had more urgency around it, that drama and emotion leads to more extremist.

Reactions: CyBobby

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
That’d be a pretty ideal situation for him and his family
Well and he's a high character guy. Lots of private schools in that area like Belmont, Lipscomb too where Prohm would fit the mold.

I think we all know hes a great guy, he just didn't work out here at the end. I don't think that's debatable. I would love to see him succeed somewhere.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
To be fair, CF can inject drama and emotion into almost any subject
tenor.gif

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I think it's interesting that you can see a more positive tone around discussions with the program. Fred (and that loaded roster) had us feeling kind of bulletproof. The TJ hire felt like it had more urgency around it, that drama and emotion leads to more extremist.
I don’t know if I’d call that roster loaded. The starting group without a doubt absolutely was.

• Agree
Reactions: Sigmapolis
Status
Not open for further replies.