Info: Progress on smartphone apps

Cytom5

Sep 3, 2010
Ames
ChrisMWilliams Chris Williams
Check that. Our Android app will be released later today. I-Phone coming soon. #Cyclones @CycloneFanatic

per chris williams on Twitter

the future is bright boys

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
ChrisMWilliams Chris Williams
Check that. Our Android app will be released later today. I-Phone coming soon. #Cyclones @CycloneFanatic

per chris williams on Twitter

the future is bright boys

Facebook:
CycloneFanatic
Good news everybody. The Cyclone Fanatic mobile app will be ready next week!

So which is it?

clone4lyfe

May 21, 2008
West Des Moines
Anybody else having issues w/the app just randomly closing on its own? Very annoying being in middle of reading & it closes. Actually ironic b/c it did it while I tried posting this the 1st time!

jlefler

Aug 25, 2011
Anybody else having issues w/the app just randomly closing on its own? Very annoying being in middle of reading & it closes. Actually ironic b/c it did it while I tried posting this the 1st time!

clone4lyfe,

We have been unable to reproduce these random closes in our testing. Can you provide more information so we can try to find the problem? What model of phone are you using? Are you using it over 3G or wifi? Does it seem to close more often when you are using a specific function?

Thanks,
Josh

clone4lyfe

May 21, 2008
West Des Moines
clone4lyfe,

We have been unable to reproduce these random closes in our testing. Can you provide more information so we can try to find the problem? What model of phone are you using? Are you using it over 3G or wifi? Does it seem to close more often when you are using a specific function?

Thanks,
Josh

Josh,

I have a HTC Desire through US Cellular. I use 3G & it seems to happen most when the ads at the bottom switch up but has also happened upon loading. I'm not sure if it makes a difference but I have yet to upate to Android 2.2 so am still running on 2.1.

jlefler

Aug 25, 2011
Josh,

I have a HTC Desire through US Cellular. I use 3G & it seems to happen most when the ads at the bottom switch up but has also happened upon loading. I'm not sure if it makes a difference but I have yet to upate to Android 2.2 so am still running on 2.1.

Clone4lyfe,

Thank you for the additional information. I have been able to reproduce the problem and we will start working on a fix.

Josh.

jlefler

Aug 25, 2011

clone4lyfe,

We just released a new version of the app (0.9.9) that I believe will solve this problem. If you still have any problems after upgrading, let me know and we'll keep working on it.

Josh.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron