Prankster Pete Carroll Does It Again

AIT

May 29, 2008
Johnston, IA
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO9daN5fH8M"]YouTube - Captain Compete (Will Ferrell) Saves USC Football[/ame]

:biglaugh:

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Thats video is great... The LenDale White one might be better though.

Can he win w/o cheating?

I don't really think it's him cheating as much as the scumbags around LA trying to make a buck for themselves... The Bush thing had nothing to do with USC, it was just a guy who saw a chance to make a buck...

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
Thats video is great... The LenDale White one might be better though.

I don't really think it's him cheating as much as the scumbags around LA trying to make a buck for themselves... The Bush thing had nothing to do with USC, it was just a guy who saw a chance to make a buck...

What about his recruitment of Joe McKnight? Dwayne Jarrett's living arrangements? Those are things we know about. I am sure there are many more and much worse things that are going on.

Also, do you really think Carroll didn't know what was going on w/ Bush?!

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
What about his recruitment of Joe McKnight? Dwayne Jarrett's living arrangements? Those are things we know about. I am sure there are many more and much worse things that are going on.

Also, do you really think Carroll didn't know what was going on w/ Bush?!

Similar things to Dwayne Jarretts living arrangements have happened at ISU, thats a FACT. That whole thing shows just how stupid some NCAA rules are... The McKnight thing isn't really a big deal either...

I can't beleive I'm sticking up for USC, I need a shower...

Last edited:

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
Similar things to Dwayne Jarretts living arrangements have happened at ISU, thats a FACT. That whole thing shows just how stupid some NCAA rules are... The McKnight thing isn't really a big deal either...

Is it illegal?

Also, asking again, do you really think he didn't know about Bush?

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007

I can't beleive I'm sticking up for USC, I need a shower...[/quote]

Haha. You added that on. I just hate giving USC credit.

I think Pete Carroll is a good coach, but I have trouble saying GREAT coach. He was an average coach at best in the NFL and has lost games that he has zero business losing. I know he is a hell of a recruiter but how much of that is w/o cheating?!?!

StormnClone58

Jan 24, 2008
West Des Moines
you think any of your hate for USC comes from your envy of them? just a thought .... i have alot of respect for pete carroll because he took a program that was down and brought them back to the tradition they were use to ..... he also has long said he loves the college game, making boys into men .... does this mean he wont leave for the nfl sooner or later , probably not but it shows he has passion for what hes doing currently at usc .... honestly tho how hard do you think it is to sell LA vs per say .... ames? ....

Help Support Us

Become a patron