Help: posting format

wheels686

Oct 25, 2006
Grinnell, IA
Im trying to figure out why everytime I post the format gets changed. I tried earlier posting the starting lineup for basketball on 5 lines. When I posted it, it got changed to one line. Is there a setting that I need to change or something I need to do when posting to change it. Its happend to me several times and I really want to fix it. thanks for the help in advance

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
Im trying to figure out why everytime I post the format gets changed. I tried earlier posting the starting lineup for basketball on 5 lines. When I posted it, it got changed to one line. Is there a setting that I need to change or something I need to do when posting to change it. Its happend to me several times and I really want to fix it. thanks for the help in advance

Are you pasting it from another source?

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
If you paste something, the formatting can be all messed up in the WYSIWYG editor. To prevent the formatting from trying to carry over, click the A/A box in the upper right corner of the editor so it's not selected, this will remove the formatting.

wheels686

Oct 25, 2006
Grinnell, IA
thats the thing, im just typing like I normally do, but awhile ago for some reason the format just kept getting changed when I posted and I didnt alter it or paste it. Just typed the reply on the bottom of the screen like everybody else

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron