POLLARD A MADE TWEET IOWA FANS ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT....

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I actually suggest that we make a Forum for CyTwins and YeahBuddy to argue about who cares less about the other's school. YeahBuddy has 8,238 posts in less than two years on CycloneFanatic. Who knows how many CyTwins has on the Hawkeye boards. These are the people that I wish I knew their real names so that I could avoid them at all cost. They scare me.

Out of curiosity I found out how many days are between 07/11/2016 and today, 645 and divided 8,238 posts by 645. He posts ON AVERAGE, 12.77 posts per day, and I'm guessing half are making fun of others obsessing about Iowa.

Honestly I don't post on any other board but this one

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Little Brother, NFL players drafted, Hoiberg was a gift, He let Sanderson go, I drink my own pee, and **** the fries are burning were the most common responses.
Maths is hard. The guy claims that iowa has had more players drafted into the NFL every year for the past 40. That is great except you don't have to go any further back than 2013 to find a year that ISU had more players drafted than iowa. 5 =\= 40

Reactions: CyInDFW

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
You felt the need to respond to my post so I would expect you to answer it.

What other fan bases did Niang troll besides Iowa?

KU.

However there is currently only one fanbase that's still trolling Niang on twitter, and it's Iowa fans. They still frequently comment on his twitter posts. It's absurd.

• Agree
Reactions: Bigman38

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
I actually suggest that we make a Forum for CyTwins and YeahBuddy to argue about who cares less about the other's school. YeahBuddy has 8,238 posts in less than two years on CycloneFanatic. Who knows how many CyTwins has on the Hawkeye boards. These are the people that I wish I knew their real names so that I could avoid them at all cost. They scare me.

Out of curiosity I found out how many days are between 07/11/2016 and today, 645 and divided 8,238 posts by 645. He posts ON AVERAGE, 12.77 posts per day, and I'm guessing half are making fun of others obsessing about Iowa.

Well this post settles one thing once and for all....you are clearly obsessed with me.

• Funny
Reactions: stateofmind

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
KU.

However there is currently only one fanbase that's still trolling Niang on twitter, and it's Iowa fans. They still frequently comment on his twitter posts. It's absurd.
It is funny really. If you know Georges you know he is a great guy who loves to have fun. His twitter is just an extension of how he plays the game where he will talk crap with other players - teammates and opponents alike - like 98% of the other players out there. He bought into being a Cyclone and like Cyclone basketball he understands that Kansas and Iowa are the biggest rivals in basketball. If he has a fan base that gets triggered at the drop of a hat why wouldn't he troll them a little bit.

Compare the Iowa fans getting riled up about him on the court and on Twitter and Kansas fans giving him a standing ovation after his last game in PAFH.

Iowa fans shouldn't feel bad though. Even Roy Rogers got Triggered from time to time.

1042_1404409060.jpg

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Well this post settles one thing once and for all....you are clearly obsessed with me.

Just points out you are obsessed with the Cyclones. Why else would you be on a this site? Oh, that's right you are "just here for the in state rival talk!" Whatever happened to your promise to quit trolling? What a friggen joke that was! Karma's a *****! You'll get yours soon enough.

• Funny
Reactions: YeahBuddy

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Just points out you are obsessed with the Cyclones. Why else would you be on a this site? Oh, that's right you are "just here for the in state rival talk!" Whatever happened to your promise to quit trolling? What a friggen joke that was! Karma's a *****! You'll get yours soon enough.

So triggered.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
That Garry guy on the linked thread seems to really get it. He compares where the ISU AD was when Pollard arrived to where it is now. He uses that as his basis for declaring Pollard a good AD.

Since the director's cup is the only real measuring stick we have to measure an athletic program's success, we can us it. As of 04/12/2018, ISU is 40th in the director's cup standings for 2017-2018 and Iowa is 60th.

Before Jamie Pollard took over at ISU as AD, their athletic program was abysmal. Iowa's athletic program was clearly better than ISU's. Since he has taken over, ISU's athletic program is now comparable to Iowa's most years. ISU has even blown Iowa out in the standings in some years.

Being that ISU is ISU, this speaks volumes about how good of an AD Pollard is, and It speaks to how blah of an AD Barta is because Iowa hasn't improved that athletics standing over the years. Barta has just maintained, while Pollard has improved his athletic program.

So to answer your question, YES, Pollard has achieved more athletic program success than Barta has. He's clearly the better AD.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
That Garry guy on the linked thread seems to really get it. He compares where the ISU AD was when Pollard arrived to where it is now. He uses that as his basis for declaring Pollard a good AD.

ISU fans mock Iowa fans all the time for using the hole that Lickliter created for giving Fran the benefit of the doubt.

This is pretty much doing the same thing for JP.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
ISU fans mock Iowa fans all the time for using the hole that Lickliter created for giving Fran the benefit of the doubt.

You're comparing Lick's three years that Fran had to overcome to Jamie overcoming 100+ years of Iowa State's athletics history? You're a dumb mother ******.

• Funny
Reactions: YeahBuddy

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA

Except it isn't the same thing. I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to you beyond the next statement:

Didn't Mr. Fran just match Lickliter's worst conference record?