PODCAST: Jacob Park Q&A

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Watching that interview on cyclones.com, the best part of it by FAR was the smile he had on his face when asked about the weapons he has to throw to. AWESOME!

Reactions: djkent01

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
He sounds like he tries to put the least amount of effort possible into talking, saving all his energy for his play on the field, great strategy.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

browns4cy

Sep 3, 2014
What is he majoring in? I would hate to play poker against him. He has a swagger to his confidence

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I'm not saying Park is Einstein or anything, but it seems kind of harsh to judge someone's intelligence by the way they talk.

From everything I've heard from anyone that has spoken to him, he's a pretty bright dude. He has that slow, lazy southern draw type speaking voice, but that doesn't say anything about how smart he is.

I absolutely love his confidence. He's not overly cocky at all, just very confident in his abilities and his teammates too. If you don't have that, you don't belong out there IMO.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
My girlfriend says he's his favorite(she knows nothing about football) simply because he reminds her of the tall skinny white kid on the street corner in New York.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
My girlfriend says he's his favorite(she knows nothing about football) simply because he reminds her of the tall skinny white kid on the street corner in New York.
I think that you have a typo in that sentence.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Did you guys just assume my girlfriend's gender!?! Check your privilege! We chose to be pan sexual and throw out gender labels because we drive a Prius and are better than you.

Yes, obvious typo.

• Funny
  • Winner
Reactions: burn587 and clone34

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Part of An article on J Park when he signed with Georgia..

Jacob has maintained a 3.4 GPA and still helped his dad rebuild a 1968 Mustang. He plans to major in either business or sports management, so he can manage his money & not get scammed should he make it to the NFL. He also lists as his favorite teacher, the First Grade Teacher that held him back a year because she felt like he needed the extra time at that level. He's been on the honor roll ever since. All in all, his non-football.....

Reactions: JHudd

NewClone09

Jan 7, 2009
Ames, IA
This is old news. But me drinking at the bar prompts me to say that the big 12 level of play doesn't mean **** tangibly when you're trying to win the ***** or at least stay competitive. Love this guy and hope that we can capitalize on this type of attitude this season. Our O is touted (at least more than the D) and hearing Heacock today got me psyched. A defense needs a mentality as much as anything. Kool Aid is still a bit weak for me but I feel like this team will be less likely to squander opportunities like we saw last year if they can get themselves in position.