Alert: Please report ANY site issues here

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Its happening again!

Had that happen in IE last night (I use that for copy/pasting pictures because I can't get that to happen in Firefox).

Also, I'm still getting the "connection timed out" immediately after some posts (about every third). There have been times when I've had to "retry" about 8 times before it finally catches and goes through.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Had that happen in IE last night (I use that for copy/pasting pictures because I can't get that to happen in Firefox).

Also, I'm still getting the "connection timed out" immediately after some posts (about every third). There have been times when I've had to "retry" about 8 times before it finally catches and goes through.

Same thing here. Almost every third page I go to, it says it could not connect.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA

Same here. Happens about every third page I visit, I cannot connect.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
go to the very bottom of this page....

left hand side you will see at default with a drop down bar (in shaded gray line)

set this on bottom bar.....

mine and others then have quit

beeq7p.png

Center of page for me (then left after selecting bottom bar).
Thx guys1 That seemed to work.:smile: