Help: Phone Quote/Teddy Bridgewater

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Not sure if it's just me or not, if I missed a bet, or just a Vikings thing.

Typically if there is a quote, there are blue arrows near the person name you can click on and it will take you to that actual post.

On my iPhone, when I am on Safari and on the full site (Not Mobile) instead of blue arrows, I get pictures of a Vikings player, and I think it's Teddy Bridgewater.

Not sure if this is a site issue or what. Or if I can fix it somehow myself. I've restarted my phone, signed in and out of my phone, and can't seem to get away from Teddy Bridgewater.

1hhs6.jpg

2m6twly.jpg

2wf8m0i.jpg

33nf3oz.jpg

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Bridgewater's PR people are on point. That's some next level sports marketing stuff.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Not sure if it's just me or not, if I missed a bet, or just a Vikings thing.

Typically if there is a quote, there are blue arrows near the person name you can click on and it will take you to that actual post.

On my iPhone, when I am on Safari and on the full site (Not Mobile) instead of blue arrows, I get pictures of a Vikings player, and I think it's Teddy Bridgewater.

Not sure if this is a site issue or what. Or if I can fix it somehow myself. I've restarted my phone, signed in and out of my phone, and can't seem to get away from Teddy Bridgewater.

1hhs6.jpg

2m6twly.jpg

2wf8m0i.jpg

33nf3oz.jpg

Reminds me of the hamburger building video on my desktop. Many, many times when I click on the left side to move the cursor up or down it drops into this video. It has happened couple hundred times. Hopefully the videos start rotating from the same one....may be a glitch....

Last edited: