Petition to ban Hawks from "cyclone" fanatic

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
This has been covered (and obviously isn't an issue anymore considering the self "banning"), but a few things:

1) Not sure if you knew this, but credits aren't actual money. To reference your intended jab at Brianhos on the first page - I'm not sure what his number of credits has to do with his opinion not to ban Hawks. Credits are earned via betting, so... yeah.

2) Jon does a great job, but when's the last time he gave us breaking news about Cyclone sports?

3) Yeah, your running off at the mouth about the site administrators shows how little you actually know about this site. Seeing as how this site does not charge you to register/post (as most sites do), but instead operates at a loss most of the time, the amount of money donated by all of the combined Hawk posters in an entire year might cover the server expenses for about a day or two.
Lies and blasphemy!

Reactions: Angie

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines
My best friend is a hawkfan for life(and yearly season ticket holder)...he graduated from drake with a teaching degree....is he supposed to get all excited about drake football each fall?

I dont hold anything against an educated man/woman who didnt go to EIU yet supports them.

WHAT?!!!!! Seriously, you must not have the updated version of the handbook. That's chapter 1 stuff. URBClone will send you a copy, he keeps them in his garage.

blasphemy.thumbnail.jpg

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
I've painstakingly read every page of this thread, and no one has pointed out the obvious problem- This isn't really a petition at all! The title says 'petition' but it's just a bunch of moaning and bickering. And I was going to sign it too. :sad:

URBCLONE

Mar 26, 2006
Urbandale
[/i][/b]

WHAT?!!!!! Seriously, you must not have the updated version of the handbook. That's chapter 1 stuff. URBClone will send you a copy, he keeps them in his garage.

blasphemy.thumbnail.jpg

Poor Tar. I must have hurt his tender little sensibilities.

Still trying to understand the mindset of people who go to opponent sites... Oh well, let's all hold hands and sing kumbaya.

URBCLONE

Mar 26, 2006
Urbandale
Mark down URBClone for a "yes" vote.

And proud of it.

Think for some fun tonight, I'll head over to HR and tell them how their program sucks and they are all db's for following such a team even if they graduated from the school. On second thought, I can think of about 1 trillion things better to do with my time.

BvK1126

Apr 12, 2007
Denver, CO
And proud of it.

Think for some fun tonight, I'll head over to HR and tell them how their program sucks and they are all db's for following such a team even if they graduated from the school. On second thought, I can think of about 1 trillion things better to do with my time.
When did TarHeelHawk, SouthernHawk, or DJK say that? I must have missed that thread... :dull:

URBCLONE

Mar 26, 2006
Urbandale
He'll also be the guy who says the Cyclones don't deserve a bowl game if they go 6-6 and get an invite.

Yep, it's called intellectual honesty. You might want to try it sometime.

Bowl game should = reward for excellence, not reward for mediocrity.

Let me guess, you believe that every child deserves an A just for showing up to class.

URBCLONE

Mar 26, 2006
Urbandale
When did TarHeelHawk, SouthernHawk, or DJK say that? I must have missed that thread... :dull:

And I must have missed the part of this thread that specifically said to ban only those three.

Heard of the bad apples which spoil the bunch? For every decent Iowa fan I've met in my life, I've met about 10 more that are total jerks.

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines
Yep, it's called intellectual honesty. You might want to try it sometime.

Bowl game should = reward for excellence, not reward for mediocrity.

Let me guess, you believe that every child deserves an A just for showing up to class.

Tell that to the kids on the team. After everything that the ISU football program has been through, I doubt any of the players or anyone on the coaching staff, or any of the poster on this board would consider a 6-6 ISU team mediocre.