Petition to ban Hawks from "cyclone" fanatic

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
My big head won't fit through the fiber optic cables.

I think I've offended him...I'll play nice now...

I just wanna be friends....you make me feel like it was back in Jr. High and it came down to me and the chubby girl to pick for your dodgeball team and the captain actually looked like he was thinking hard about the decision....

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I just wanna be friends....you make me feel like it was back in Jr. High and it came down to me and the chubby girl to pick for your dodgeball team and the captain actually looked like he was thinking hard about the decision....

Says the guy that finds absolutely every Hawk post and finds a way to rip on some Hawk fan...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYLsyNBnE5M"]YouTube - Cute Animals, "Why Can't We Be Friends"[/ame]

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Says the guy that acts like the Moral Center of CF...the one who sits in judgment of others who make judgments. Must be nice to have such a double standard on your side.

It's actually pretty sweet. On one side of my body, I wear a suit. The other side, casual.

Sewing gets to be a ***** at times.

Or maybe, I just like knowing I'm on Cyclone Fanatic - not Hawkeye Obsessed Anonymous...

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
Jon, is from West Branch, IA that should be enough to ban him from this site.

What college did Jon go to?

trippnschmidt

Oct 27, 2006
I like coming here because normally half of the posts are hawkeye related. That's more than what is usually on the Hawk sites.

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
What a surprise.... didn't go to Iowa (typical UI fan). That's kind of funny has anyone ever been to Carbondale, IL? I bet Jon fit right in down there.

Help Support Us

Become a patron