Pemsl enters transfer portal

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Bolton put up 14 ppg on a 20 loss team. He turned it over way to much. He's not even an average defender. You're trying to find a Silver lining in a terrible season. Weiskamp rebounds and plays defense, so no matter how poorly he shoots, he's still better than Bolton at those 2 things.

Agree that Bolton's numbers are somewhat inflated because we had nobody else that could score at all. How much would Bolton average if ISU had a Garza on the team scoring most of the team's points??

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So because Bolton made HM in the Big 12, but Fredrick didn't make HM in the B1G, that means Bolton MUST be the better player, right?

C'mon people, you have to be smarter than this.

I mean Frederick is soft and Bolton is more talented

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Agree that Bolton's numbers are somewhat inflated because we had nobody else that could score at all. How much would Bolton average if ISU had a Garza on the team scoring most of the team's points??

Think how much better Bolton would have been if he wasn't the focal point of the defense

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So which statistic is it that tells us who the best player in the country is?

I mean, we should be able to just list how the players will be drafted by these stats, right? It's never the case where the player with worse stats than another player is actually the better player, right? Everything about a player can be stripped down to just numbers, right?

Imagine dying on the hill that Zion wasn't the best player in CBB last year

Reactions: CyDude16

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
You can't vote for your own players. A Big 12 coach voted for Bolton to be on at least the 3rd team. No Big 10 coach voted for Frederick
Rightfully so. There's nearly twice as many players. Why vote for a freshman,

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Imagine dying on the hill that Zion wasn't the best player in CBB last year

He was the best player in CBB, I never said he wasn't. But which statistic was it that said so? I'd like to know, that's all.

So Garza is one of the top 5 players in the country this year? I'd say no, but statistics might say otherwise?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
He was the best player in CBB, I never said he wasn't. But which statistic was it that said so? I'd like to know, that's all.

So Garza is one of the top 5 players in the country this year? I'd say no, but statistics might say otherwise?

So you think Frederick (the one who complains to the media about officials and is always hurt) is better because of your eye test? Lol

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Bolton should average 25+ pts a game next year on this team. We'll have nobody else that can score. If he doesn't average 25, we won't even avg 65 as a team probably.