Pemsl enters transfer portal

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
Are you going to back up your claims? Literally stats say Bolton = Wigginton. You know that right?
The stats also say that Joe Weiskamp is basically a Rasir Bolton who can rebound. You agree with the stats there, or are you just picking and choosing?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Are you going to back up your claims? Literally stats say Bolton = Wigginton. You know that right?

Did Zion Williamson have the best stats in the nation his final year at Duke? He should have since he was drafted #1, right? I mean, stats are the only way you can compare two players, right?

CyPunch

May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
Wigginton was a little better than Bolton but not by much. Not crazy to project Rasir being better next year either.

Twins is right, they are very similar players looking at the advanced stats. Also, neither are really NBA prospects.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Wigginton was a little better than Bolton but not by much. Not crazy to project Rasir being better next year either.

Twins is right, they are very similar players looking at the advanced stats. Also, neither are really NBA prospects.

Again.... so Zion Williamson had the best stats of any player in the country then, right? I mean, he was taken #1.

People put WAY too much into stats. Kind of like how NFL scouts put WAY too much into the combine numbers. You can tell someone is a football player by watching his film, not by watching him run around cones in his tights.

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA

It's looking like another down season next year, so Rasir will likely put up decent stats again this year.

Lindell could've molded into an NBA prospect, had he stayed in college.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
I overrate an All Conference player because I say he's better than someone who wasn't All Conference? Lol
Do you understand what honorable mention means? It means you didn't make all conference but were in the next group

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Averaged 23 and 9 and set all time records for PER and ws/48 while shooting 69% from the field. It was the best individual college basketball season ever by many statistical measures. Absolutely ELITE in all facets.

So which statistic is it that tells us who the best player in the country is?

I mean, we should be able to just list how the players will be drafted by these stats, right? It's never the case where the player with worse stats than another player is actually the better player, right? Everything about a player can be stripped down to just numbers, right?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Yes. Frederick wasn't in that group

So because Bolton made HM in the Big 12, but Fredrick didn't make HM in the B1G, that means Bolton MUST be the better player, right?

C'mon people, you have to be smarter than this.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Bolton put up 14 ppg on a 20 loss team. He turned it over way to much. He's not even an average defender. You're trying to find a Silver lining in a terrible season. Weiskamp rebounds and plays defense, so no matter how poorly he shoots, he's still better than Bolton at those 2 things.