PedoState doing pedothings to Iowa

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
Those are legit some of the most lopsided numbers I have ever seen. 14 minutes of total possession!!!

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
Love it. There is a flip side to BF incentive contract and running up the score last week… opposing coaches might be inclined to really keep on the gas defensively even in a blowout like this, just to stick it to BF, who I assume isn’t liked in that league.

**** if I was an opposing coach I’d give up a couple of late scores to keep him around

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
Pathetic that we played so poorly against Iowa
aef25e45-2e43-4402-8e38-5a68ccdde685_text.gif

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
I didn't watch any of it, but followed the score. **** that is satisfying! And to get humiliated on national tv in a stadium with 110,000+ fans cheering AGAINST them. Perfection. Only way it would have been better is if it had happened in Kinnick. And been by twice as many points. Ok, that's two ways. But still... good times. :cool:

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
The teams left on EIU's schedule outside of Wisconsin are like playing Oky State or worse. People wonder why EIU can win 7-9 games a year, because they play teams in the pillow soft B10 west. Said it before, there will not be a team hurt worse than EIU next season when they do away with divisions.
Look at the rest of their schedule, MSU, Purdue, Illinois, Nebraska, NW, Minn, Rutgers, and Wisconsin. They go to Wisconsin and Nebraska and play NW at Wrigley Field. The other five games are at home. That is 5-3 at worst, giving them 8 wins before the bowl game.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
The teams left on EIU's schedule outside of Wisconsin are like playing Oky State or worse. People wonder why EIU can win 7-9 games a year, because they play teams in the pillow soft B10 west. Said it before, there will not be a team hurt worse than EIU next season when they do away with divisions.
Look at the rest of their schedule, MSU, Purdue, Illinois, Nebraska, NW, Minn, Rutgers, and Wisconsin. They go to Wisconsin and Nebraska and play NW at Wrigley Field. The other five games are at home. That is 5-3 at worst, giving them 8 wins before the bowl game.
And Wisconsin is not good. We shall see how they are as the season progresses and they adapt more to Fickle's style, but right now, they aren't anything to write home about.

Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron