NFL: Packers vs Vikings -Monday Night Game Thread

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Honestly, I see an all Manning Super Bowl, right now. Both of those teams are just stacked on both sides of the ball. Don't get me wrong. I would absolutely hate this, but the Giants and Colts have both been very impressive so far.

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
Honestly, I see an all Manning Super Bowl, right now. Both of those teams are just stacked on both sides of the ball. Don't get me wrong. I would absolutely hate this, but the Giants and Colts have both been very impressive so far.

i agree. easily playing the best in the league right now.

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
that's a heck of a pass rush the Packers have there. :jimlad:

jtd9046

Dec 20, 2006
Chicago
"Brett Favre has disoriented the Packers defense." -Jaws

Are you f'n kidding me? Even Joey Harrington could complete passes with the time he's getting to throw. This is an awful performance from the Packers pass rush this far.

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006

Are you f'n kidding me? Even Joey Harrington could complete passes with the time he's getting to throw. This is an awful performance from the Packers pass rush this far.

mostly agree, but that last TD didn't have anything to do with pass rush.

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines

Agreed, the Packers defense looks like it did last year, but you had to expect that type of verbal fellatio from the broadcasting crew. Packer fans ate it up when he was wearing green, so we can't have it both ways.

Oh good, another penalty.

Help Support Us

Become a patron