NFL: Packers vs Vikings -Monday Night Game Thread

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
The best thing about having Favre on your side is that the Green Bay CB's are finally getting called for all of the mugging that they have gotten away with for years. It got real old putting up with it while hearing about how great they are in coverage.

Clone5

Jun 3, 2008
Iowa
The best thing about having Favre on your side is that the Green Bay CB's are finally getting called for all of the mugging that they have gotten away with for years. It got real old putting up with it while hearing about how great they are in coverage.
Yeah I'm sure Green Bay has the only CB's in the league that play physically. It's not like Minnesota has one on their side who wears number 26 or anything. :jimlad:

coachdags

Speechless
Bookie
Mar 30, 2006
N.Dakota
Either way Elway is still better. :biggrin:

preaching to the choir here, since I've been a Bronco fan for over 45 years.....

Elway was able to win more games with less talent around him then any other QB that has played (imo). TD helped him Win the 2 Super Bowls, but the 1st three he went to, he did alot by himself....:wink:

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Hey did you guys hear Brett Favre is going to be 40 years old and is still throwing the football?

NOPE! But IF they show any old clips of Farve that are about 20 years old will you let me know!?! I doubt they will but...

Clone5

Jun 3, 2008
Iowa
preaching to the choir here, since I've been a Bronco fan for over 45 years.....

Elway was able to win more games with less talent around him then any other QB that has played (imo). TD helped him Win the 2 Super Bowls, but the 1st three he went to, he did alot by himself....:wink:
Broncos over the Vikings in the Super Bowl. You heard it here first.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I'm nowhere near ready to crown the Vikings. Right now, I just hope they beat the Packers.