OT: Your Classic Dream Car

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
I think you can drive most of these cars in GT4 on Play station 2. I don't know how accurate the simulation is, but they all drive like battleships on the track. Lots of power. No way to put the power on the road besides two undersized rear wheels. And you better hope there aren't any turns.

With all that said, I'd still love to have the Chevelle 454 SS.

Cutlass

Mar 23, 2006
Omaha
ramblingscotty.blogspot.com
I think you can drive most of these cars in GT4 on Play station 2. I don't know how accurate the simulation is, but they all drive like battleships on the track. Lots of power. No way to put the power on the road besides two undersized rear wheels. And you better hope there aren't any turns.

With all that said, I'd still love to have the Chevelle 454 SS.

Stock, all of these cars handle like pigs. But there is a lot you can do with an upgraded suspension and tires to make them handle, well maybe not good, but hell of a lot better.

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
This certainly isn't a "dream" car and it isn't sporty. But I always thought a Lincoln Continental with the Suicide door arrangment would be a pretty sweet car to pimp out. I think a nice glossy black paint job and some dark tinted windows with some nice new modern wheels would be sweet.

I believe in one of the Matrix movies, there is a car like I've described above. I can't recall which.

Last edited:

redrocker

Sep 5, 2006
Ames - West-CY'd
I'm driving car 1, until I can afford car 2. 1) 1971 Cutlass Supreme. 2) 1968 442 w/ 4 on the floor.

Back in high school (1990) a friend's dad had a white 442 convertible (I think it was a 68 or 69) it was pearl white with blue stripes and a blue interior. That thing was awesome in the summer when we would get that thing for the night.:yes:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron