Open Letter to High School Coaches

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Should he concede the state?

Campbell seems like a good recruiter. I'm not too concerned.

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
If Paul goes to OSU, he won't need to recruit the state of Iowa.

CPR is all class, he isn't doing this for future recruiting. The man loves the state of Iowa and this is his way of thanking the people.

Last edited:

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
If Paul goes to OSU, he won't need to recruit the state of Iowa.

CPR is all class, he isn't doing this for future recruiting. The man loves the state of Iowa and this is his way of thanking people.

I wonder if some of the people calling Rhoads classy now were the sames ones deriding him as he threw almost everyone involved with the team under the bus as each loss came on, except himself of course. Even against KSU for the end game he threw a chart under the bus and mentioned guys fumbling when they should not have been in the position to fumble.

Let's just remember everything about the tenure. I know he seems to be a great guy outside of football and gave tons of time and attention to many others. He did constantly throw players under the bus after games. For crying out loud he almost pinned the TCU loss on Netten by opening kicking competition and also stated Lanning should not have thrown that 74 yd td pass.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I wonder if some of the people calling Rhoads classy now were the sames ones deriding him as he threw almost everyone involved with the team under the bus as each loss came on, except himself of course. Even against KSU for the end game he threw a chart under the bus and mentioned guys fumbling when they should not have been in the position to fumble.

Let's just remember everything about the tenure. I know he seems to be a great guy outside of football and gave tons of time and attention to many others. He did constantly throw players under the bus after games. For crying out loud he almost pinned the TCU loss on Netten by opening kicking competition and also stated Lanning should not have thrown that 74 yd td pass.

Seems like this is a you problem. Because it bothers you more than the players who loved the guy.

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008

The players would beg to differ.

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009

:eek: He threw a chart (statistically backed evidence) under the bus? There's the moment you know you're in for an agenda ridden rant rather than a rational collection of thoughts.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron