Online Sports Gambling

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
Ok, so I know that those of you who live in Iowa can now legally bet on sports, but for those of us in states without legalized gambling, online offshore is the option.

I am thinking about finally dipping my toe in the water. What site is the best to use? Any advice for an amateur beginner? How long until I am living in a cardboard box with my only friend being a mangy stray named Captain Scruffy?

Reactions: Angie

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
I user NitrogenSports (bitcoin only) and BookMaker.eu. Those links are my referral links FYI.

Never had any issues with either but mostly deal in bitcoin. The BookMaker check I received one time was from Canada so it took a bit longer to process but nothing too crazy.

Definitely lose more than I make but it's a fun way to make a boring Thursday night MAC game exciting!

You will have to fill out some personal info with any place willing to deal with checks and credit cards like Bookmaker where as Nitrogen is completely anonymous but is also a Bitcoin only bookie.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
I user NitrogenSports (bitcoin only) and BookMaker.eu. Those links are my referral links FYI.

Never had any issues with either but mostly deal in bitcoin. The BookMaker check I received one time was from Canada so it took a bit longer to process but nothing too crazy.

Definitely lose more than I make but it's a fun way to make a boring Thursday night MAC game exciting!

You will have to fill out some personal info with any place willing to deal with checks and credit cards like Bookmaker where as Nitrogen is completely anonymous but is also a Bitcoin only bookie.

Interesting, so do you do the Bitcoin thing just to avoid credit card fees, or so you don't give up personal info, or both?

And, why these instead of mainstays like Bovada or Betonline?

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
I actually was on bovada last night and they have added more stuff. was very impressed

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Only used Bovada. Pain in the ass to deposit money using a debit card.

Watch out for their “bonuses”. Read up on how they work.

Help Support Us

Become a patron