OMG Dexter!

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
I doubt they would do it, since it ended in a cliffhanger way, but what if next season they fast forward to when Harrison is about 5 or 6 years old, and his demons can start to show, like Dexters did.

I dont like how Quinn and Deb will be watching Dexter, especially Quinn. He already thought Dex was fooling around on her. It could get ugly if they look into his past. Especially since people(Deb) knows hes related to the ice truck killer.

Cyclones01

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 23, 2008
Urbandale
Wow didn't even think of that. With the way that Trinity was leaving the area I wonder if he did finish his cycle. Laguardia jumps off the building and Bautista gets bludgened to death. That would certainly shake up the show with so many new cast members coming in.

No way that happens

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
No way that happens

Why not? Trinity wouldn't have been leaving town after starting a cycle and not finishing it. Granted, if that were the case they probably would have shown it unless they are going to start up right after the season finale. A lot of times this sort of things has more to do with contract negotiations rather than what would work best in the plot.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron