*** Official Texas Tech vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

quasistellar

Feb 29, 2016
X is amazing but I do always have this nagging feeling that the offense leans on him too much, to it's detriment. Like it makes ISU very predictable, everyone knows that's where they are going to try to throw the ball.

I mean every time they thow a big pass to Noel or Stanley, they drop the ************.

Norton is good, but the line can't block for ****, and he's not Breece or Montgomery good (yet, anyway).

cyfanbr

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 13, 2013
IL
Damm it defense. I enjoy watching you guys, why do you make me have to watch our offense so quickly.

Lexclone

I survived the 2023 ad invasion
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2013
Massachusetts
All the NIL fanboys thought it would be some lineman making $50 for shaking hands at a used car dealership on a Saturday, or a weekly free pizza for appearing in a print add for Happy Joe’s.

What always was going to happen is insane money paid to players at schools with deep-pockets, insane fans.

Darius Bieber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 22, 2017
San Antonio, TX
All the NIL fanboys thought it would be some lineman making $50 for shaking hands at a used car dealership on a Saturday, or a weekly free pizza for appearing in a print add for Happy Joe’s.

What always was going to happen is insane money paid to players at schools with deep-pockets, insane fans.
Yep, why do you think the Texas OLine is getting like $50k each? Because they know OLines win games.

LtRaczack

Dec 23, 2010
Columbus, GA

Basically, it legalized the Sooner's game in the 70s and 80s.

Reactions: Cyismymonkey

Dannynoonan

May 5, 2015
We lead the nation in motions and shifts. Maybe we spend too much practice time perfecting that aspect.
So ******* inept in 2 of the 3 areas of football.