*** Official Texas Tech vs #24 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
You guys, I'm calling targeting on all of you. Go sit in a closet and watch the game on your phones, then come out in 8 minutes.

farminclone

Nov 16, 2009
Another 'targeting' where the receiver lowered themself into head to head contact.
This is why I hate the targeting penalty, a lot of times the offensive player either initiates the contact with the helmet, or they are ducking as they get hit, and what was going to be a clean hit to the torso ends up being a hit in the head/neck area.

I understand wanting the violent head shots out of the game,but it’s just really hard to officiate.