*** Official Texas Tech at ISU Gameday Thread***

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I'm in DC waiting on a flight with mechanical problems. I have 18 minutes in Chicago. If I miss that and the game I'm going to be ******.

I'll be doing my best Jeff Woody impression between terminal 1 &2. Bag under my arm tight and if I have to drag everyone with me while I run so be it.

Two hands. They'll be trying to force a fumble. Good luck!

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
Two hands. They'll be trying to force a fumble. Good luck!

2 bags one under each. We are boarding late. I have no chance. I'm delayed a couple hours, but still should make the game. Just no time for a nap first.

Flew from Sao Paulo last night so a little sleepy.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
I'll be doing my best Jeff Woody impression between terminal 1 &2. Bag under my arm tight and if I have to drag everyone with me while I run so be it.

If anyone gets in your way, throw in a couple spin moves and you should be good to go.

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
Given personal experience, you're not leaving DC on that plane. Sorry to be Debbie Downer.

This is the first time I haven't agreed with one of your posts. Closing the door. ( I better not have jinxed myself).

Ciclone

May 5, 2008
Clive
Last time in Ames:

[video=youtube;PvAp73aYmN8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvAp73aYmN8[/video]

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
There's a reason I said Woody not SJ. If you think I'm pulling off a spin move you've never seen me run.

Go back and rewatch Woody's first run of three in the second overtime against OSU and you'll see the spin moves I'm referencing. Not now though, if they're closing the door you need to shut off your phone and put your seat in its upright position.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Go back and rewatch Woody's first run of three in the second overtime against OSU and you'll see the spin moves I'm referencing. Not now though, if they're closing the door you need to shut off your phone and put your seat in its upright position.

Also, he'll need to pay careful attention to how to put on his seat belt. He didn't mention what his degree is, and if it's not mechanical engineering (at least a masters), he probably has no clue as to how to buckle up.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
Also, he'll need to pay careful attention to how to put on his seat belt. He didn't mention what his degree is, and if it's not mechanical engineering (at least a masters), he probably has no clue as to how to buckle up.

And let's not forget what to do in case of a water landing. Between DC and DSM.

Heilsqauvador

Aug 21, 2011
Hampton, IA
I bet Gameday is glad they picked Ohio state vs. Michigan state. There is absolutely no crowd noise, but the real gameday hasn't started yet I guess.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
I bet Gameday is glad they picked Ohio state vs. Michigan state. There is absolutely no crowd noise, but the real gameday hasn't started yet I guess.

I was thinking the same thing. This is a terrible setting.

That being said, it's mildly entertaining listening to them bag on the Big Ten and their in ability to sniff the National Title game.

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
CPR has never won four games in a row at ISU. Time to break down another wall!

D

DistrictCyclone

Just got a shout-out from Herbstriet on GameDay...talked up JK and how we haven't given up a TD in 2 games.

Help Support Us

Become a patron