*** Official South Dakota State vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
The Pine Bluff game should have been a huge warning for all of us.... but because we came back to win in the 2nd half people were happy about it. Big mistake. Pine Bluff is one of the worst teams in the country.

Reactions: necromancy

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I have the ISU game on my laptop and WV/Zaga on the big screen.

One of these games features P6 looking basketball.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
I don't know what Prohm is good at, but in game coaching ain't it

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
Just an offer here. I'm willing to "coach" the rest of the season for just $500k.

My plan is to let the guys do their thing at practice.
Game plan is as follows; "Guys, if you did good stuff in practice, do that now. If you did bad stuff, do good stuff instead."

Then a quick motto for the game and watch it unfold.

Go get em Wayne.

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
Im excited to hear the excuses the Prohm camp comes up with this year. I bet they are glorious.

THE ENTIRE TEAM GOT PINK EYE AND SKURVY!

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
At least we have this brownie recipe (you're welcome)...

Homemade Brownie Recipe Ingredients
Back to Michelle’s recipe for brownies! In order for it to turn out like (aka better than) the boxed mix, Michelle uses granulated sugar, all-purpose flour, salt, and chocolate chips. Then, she adds these key ingredients:

• 2 eggs + water – Michelle uses a bit of water with the eggs to achieve the moist, gooey texture of boxed mix brownies without any commercial emulsifiers. And because this recipe doesn’t contain any baking powder, eggs are essential for helping the brownies puff up in the oven.
  • Powdered sugar – The trick to making homemade brownies that are just like ones from a box! Powdered sugar contains cornstarch, which helps thicken the batter without the chemical additives you’d find in a mix.
  • Unsweetened cocoa powder – Michelle recommends using Hershey’s Special Dark Dutch-processed cocoa powder (I used Whole Foods’ 365 Cocoa Powder). Make sure to sift it if it’s lumpy!
  • Oil – While many recipes for brownies use unsalted butter, Michelle’s calls for canola oil, just like the boxed mix. I use olive oil because it’s what I keep on hand, and I love the rich flavor.
  • Vanilla Extract – 1/2 teaspoon vanilla really amps up the chocolate flavor.
That’s it! These fantastic homemade brownies are so easy.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Fran is going bend Steve over and violate him for 40 minutes, then in the post game he’s going to say what a great coach steve is, then laugh his ass off cause we can’t fire him due to Covid.

• Winner
Reactions: clonedude