*** Official Oklahoma State VS #23 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
Not to worry anyone but Kansas just won and looked competent for the 2nd week in a row. That one might not even be easy. Exactly what we needed. Another hard game on the schedule

My god you people are overreacting horribly. We will handle KU and win one between UT or KSU to finish 7-5 at worst.

Not the season we all wanted but we certainly arent losing out or are going to struggle vs KU.

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009
My god you people are overreacting horribly. We will handle KU and win one between UT or KSU to finish 7-5 at worst.

Not the season we all wanted but we certainly arent losing out or are going to struggle vs KU.

Overreacting is a subjective term.
Starting the year discussing the possibilities of a B12 championship, then trying to embrace the likely scenario of 7-5 will generate some reaction. This is a group of fans coming together under the banner "Fanatic", not sure what you expected.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids

How dare I think that we might struggle in games against 3 good teams, one of which we always play poorly against, and in a 4th where they're showing signs of how we were under CMC in year 1 and playing well despite being under talented. Truly an unreasonable idea

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
How dare I think that we might struggle in games against 3 good teams, one of which we always play poorly against, and in a 4th where they're showing signs of how we were under CMC in year 1 and playing well despite being under talented. Truly an unreasonable idea

3 good teams? The Big 12 is **** this year. Try 1. Like I said at worst we'll be .500 next month. The quality of opponents upcoming doesn't deserve your chicken little attitude

quasistellar

Feb 29, 2016

Kansas is a team with nothing to lose and everything to gain in their situation. And it looks like their coach and players BELIEVE they can win. You'd be crazy to assume a victory vs them after seeing how they're playing lately.

• Agree
Reactions: CoKane and SDClone

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
3 good teams? The Big 12 is **** this year. Try 1. Like I said at worst we'll be .500 next month. The quality of opponents upcoming doesn't deserve your chicken little attitude

Do you think ISU is much better than Texas or KSU based on what each team has done?

Do you trust this ISU team to win if it's tied late or they have a small lead late in the game vs. either based on how those situations have gone?

I don't think it's 'chicken little' to look at things that have actually happened and question if that will change.

• Agree
Reactions: 67CY

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Do you think ISU is much better than Texas or KSU based on what each team has done?

Do you trust this ISU team to win if it's tied late or they have a small lead late in the game vs. either based on how those situations have gone?

I don't think it's 'chicken little' to look at things that have actually happened and question if that will change.

I agree with you madguy....after seeing the wildcats manhandle the sooners I dont see us coming out of manhattan with a win.....Texas and KU are must wins IMHO...