*** Official Louisiana VS #23 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
OL depth and ability. RB depth and ability. ST ability. QB ability. TE depth and ability. Coaching ability. At least we hired a new meathead so our guns look bigger!

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
I just want to say it was really cool bantering with you all over the last couple weeks. You guys are not an elitist bunch and I find that very refreshing from a P5 fan base. Keep grinding!

Congrats on the win. Your guys really handed it to us.

Reactions: Big Buds

Darius Bieber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 22, 2017
San Antonio, TX
I was just thinking that legit NFL quarterbacks don't have games like this, expecially vs. non Power 5 teams, but then I remembered that the only game we saw Mahomes play in college was the 66-10 game vs. us. Maybe there's some hope.
Mahomes only played 5 minutes or so in that game. He left injured early.

Iluvteak

Oct 5, 2019
Thankyou agree! I work in a mega corp and when I hear ‘process’ I tune out. It must be taught in the MBA/Executive f#cknut classes. Basically only the mentally impaired use the term I notice.

Campbell needs to really take a look on the mirror....process, winning in the margins...getting a little old when you throw up the same mistakes over and over again

man, there are so many issues here, looked really poorly coached for way too long now

I’m about sick of hearing about process

abd4cy

Jul 16, 2010
Phoenix
Our guys seems like they had no fire today. I wonder how much having an empty Jack Trice played with their heads. It could be said that it not only takes away home field, but it may actually be a disadvantage. It would be interesting to hear some very candid comments about it (which we never will)

Iluvteak

Oct 5, 2019
I thought our D looked very formidable physically. A very athletic looking crew. I won’t beat them up for the last drive. Game was toast and the O was showing no hope of helping. Play calling on O was bizarre. Just an off day I hope.

OL depth and ability. RB depth and ability. ST ability. QB ability. TE depth and ability. Coaching ability. At least we hired a new meathead so our guns look bigger!

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

Old87

Sep 30, 2012
This team doesn’t seem to have any fire and excitement. Even going back to the end of the year last year. Could it be that they are being over coached? Are they having fun? Would it help if Brock could go back to being the exciting Brock? Rose back to the middle? Let the playmakers make plays. Get the team excited.